South Beach Cultural Food and Walking Tour
Miami is a melting pot of Latin American cultures – combine that with South Florida's restaurant offerings that run the gamut from five-star gourmet restaurants to holes-in-the-wall, and you have an incredible food scene that's as varied as the communities that make up the area. On the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, your guide will offer insight on the food you’ll eat, the restaurants you’ll visit and the neighborhoods you’ll explore. Use this walking tour to get to know Miami by walking its streets and eating its local cuisine.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A wide variety of Miami's most delicious foods. Enough food served that equals a full meal.
- Guided tour of the art deco district by a friendly top culinary and cultural expert guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking: Public garage located between Washington Ave and Collins Ave on 7th Street. Another recommended public garage is between Collins and Ocean Drive on 13th street. Valet parking on nearby hotels.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Ocean Drive is a major thoroughfare in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Art Deco Historic District, Miami Beach, FL
The South Beach Food & Art Deco Tour gives the “Miami As-Melting-Pot” concept a new ( Edible ) meaning. Join us to savor tasty treasures inside the beating heart of Miami Beach during a fun and engaging historical and architectural walking tour of the Art Deco district.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
People watching is a great pastime in Miami's South Beach, which draws celebrities and beautiful people in skimpy swim attire to see and be seen.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139-1820
It’s now a great place to go if you want to see the Miami Home Shows, a boat show or most of all, the Miami International Auto Show.
Departure Point :Bolivar Restaurant Bar, 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meeting Point: Bolivar Restaurant at 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- We cater for vegetarians (or no pork, beef, chicken or fish). Please note them in the Special Requirements section when booking. Unfortunately at this time we are NOT able to cater for gluten-free and vegan diets.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our walking tour is conducted mostly outdoors. Our health and yours is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep everyone safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.