South Coast by Super Jeep from Reykjavik
Tour by Super Jeep to discover the south of Iceland - the magic land with diverse landscapes of farmlands, amazing waterfalls, glaciers, black sand beaches and spectacular rock formations.
Highlights of the Tour include Urriðafoss (a powerful cascading waterfall), Seljalandsfoss (a highly picturesque waterfall), Gljúfurárfoss (a waterfall hidden in a canyon), Skógafoss (the most iconic waterfall of the South of Iceland), Sólheimajökull (experience the field of ice of this gorgeous glacier), Dyrhólaey (a naturally formed arch in a cliff, shelter of birds species), Reynisfjara (black volcanic sand beaches and spectacular rock formations), Vík í Mýrdal (a lovely village with a strong character)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional guidance
- Wifi connection
- Hot drinks on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- What you will see:
Urriðafoss: “The Trout Fall” is the largest and the most spectacular waterfall of river Þjórsá. It is also one of the most voluminous waterfalls in Iceland. A relatively unknown but a very spectacular and powerful waterfall full of beauty, an ideal place for photographers with beautiful surroundings.
Seljalandsfoss: A picturesque waterfall. One of the most popular subjects for photographers. As water flows overhang, it is possible to take a path that allows going behind the waterfall. From there, the sight is simply divine. You will discover how fun it is to sneak and disappear behind the water curtain and be out of world for a moment. You will be dazzled by this magnificent site, the power of the water, the beautiful rainbows which go through the waterfall due to the sunlight and the vapor droplets.
Gljúfurárfoss: This interesting waterfall is carefully hidden behind a narrow opening in the mountain. Listen the deep roaring, echoing sound of the falling water and become an explorer to find out this magical and intimate place which keeps the purity of a place out of time.
Skógafoss: One of the most popular waterfalls in Iceland. An iconic symbol with a width of 25m and a drop of 60m. Getting so close to the base of such a large waterfall is a quite rare experience. You can also enjoy it from above : there are stairs that lead to the top. The view from there is stunning.
Sólheimajökull : A popular branch of Mýrdalsjökull, which is one of the largest glaciers of Iceland. You can experience the natural contrasts of the region: vast stretches of black sand and craters which suddenly give a way to bright walls of white ice, with blue highlights – huge and majestic.
Dyrhólaey: The name means “door hill island” in Icelandic. This curious rocky arm is piercing with a shape which forms a door, an opening to the ocean. It is also a natural parc, sanctuary of birds, where you can observe many species especially the puffins, living symbol of Iceland.
Reynisfjara: this black sand beach is often considered one of the most beautiful in the world. From there you can observe the Reynisdrangar, these lava columns sculpted by the waters, which emerge from the ocean.
Vík: It is the most southerly village in the country. Its church, a white building with a red roof located on a hill, proudly dominates the modest houses of this village. The ocean on one side, the imposing cliffs of Mount Reynisfjall on the other side. Its isolated location and its magnificent environment have made the character of the village.
During the trip, you can enjoy the sight of the glaciers : Eyjafjallajökull, Mýrdalsjökull, Vestmanna islands and volcano Hekla. (Depending on the weather conditions).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.