South Coast Eyjafjallajokull / guided private tour
Available - All year - every day as a private tour. Pick up at 09.00 Duration 8-9 hours Seljalandsfoss waterfall, black sand beach, Skógafoss waterfall, Vík small village.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- South Coast & Eyjafjajökull, black sand beach Guided private tour, The South Coast of Iceland has many natural wonders to enjoy. We will drive through lava fields, past mountains and glaciers to the southernmost part of Iceland. We will visit the Seljalandsfoss waterfall and Skogafoss waterfall, the Solheimajokull glacier and the black sand beach of Reynisfjara with its rich bird-life, magnificent basalt column cliffs and stunning sea stacks. Available - All year - every day as a private tour. Available for min 2 passengers Winter = Saturday - Sunday Summer = Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday Pick up at 09.00 Duration 8-9 hours Hotel pick up service From Reykjavik area
Departure Point :Ráðhúsið, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Where do you want to start the tour ?
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.