South Coast Full Day Tour by Minibus from Reykjavik
Visit the natural wonders of Iceland on this 10-hour tour from Reykjavik. Travel in a minibus to the black sand beaches of Reynisfjara, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, Sólheimajökul glacier and the Eyjafjallajökull volcano. Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavík
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seljalandsfoss, Hella Iceland
The one you can walk behind. Be careful you might get wet :)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Skogafoss, Skogar Iceland
One of the most beautiful. You can see it from above
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Solheimajokull Glacier, Vik Iceland
We walk towards the glacier and get really close to it. We will not walk on the ice but the landscape is terrific.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Reynisfjara Beach, Route 215, Vik Iceland
We stop for lunch. You will also see the black sandbeach, rock, cliffs and if you are lucky you might see some puffins.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Vik, Vik, South Region
Village of Vík. A stop for a nice selfie.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Fiskislóð 24, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup at hotels, guesthouses and bus stops in Reykjavík. If your hotel is located in the restricted area for busses you would need to walk to the closest bus stop. See www.busstop.is for further details.Ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.