South Coast Private Tour from Reykjavik with Tandem Paragliding Flight
Experience the vast expanse of Iceland’s southern coastal plain with a Paragliding Tandem flight in this option packed tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- South Coast Tour:
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- WiFi in vehicle
- South Coast Tour by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the capital area
- Paragliding Tandem Flight:
- English speaking guide.
- We aim to fly for 10-15 minutes, but if weather conditions are not ideal and we think the flight might be short we will tell you beforehand.
- Tandem paragliding flights vary in duration and it is not possible for us to guarantee a specific flight time due to the changeable nature of the wind and general weather conditions in Iceland.
- Your pilot will be equipped with a high definition video camera from which you can get the files.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The South Coast
Experience the South coast of Iceland holds some of the most beautiful natural attractions in Iceland.The vast expanse of Iceland’s southern coastal plain, sandwiches snow-capped glaciers and the sea and crisscrossed by some of the country’s most powerful rivers, is the subject of this option-packed tour. First stop is Urriðafoss, the most voluminous waterfall in the country. Second stop is the waterfall Seljalandsfoss, set against the backdrop of Eyjafjallajökull glacier. We visit Eyjafjallajökull visitor center before continuing to the waterfall Skógarfoss. We also visit Dyrhólaey and Reynisfjara – The black beach. Depending on time on our way back, we might have a extra stop or two.
Paragliding Tandem Flight
Paragliding is the calmest and safest form of free flying known to man. A tandem flight is performed with an experienced instructor pilot. Once the wing is inflated and safety checks are done we take a few steps down a slope then we step into the air. Read the following information carefully before we meet for your flight.
You will need:
• Closed shoes, hiking boots are best
• Warm clothes, as it is colder in the air than on the ground
• A thin hat to fit under your helmet
Flight times & duration:
• Tandem paragliding flights vary in duration and it is not possible for us to guarantee a specific flight time due to the changeable nature of the wind and general weather conditions in Iceland
• We aim to fly for 10-15 minutes, but if weather conditions are not ideal and we think the flight might be short we will tell you beforehand.
• You can bring your camera at your own risk
• Your pilot will be equipped with a high definition video camera from which you can get the files
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup at any accommodation in the capital area.Ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress according to weather
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 10
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. If the Paragliding Tandem Flight is cancelled after South Coast tour has started you get 250 euros per person refund.
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver releasing the tour operator from responsibility for accidents resulting in injury
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.