South Fork Half-Day Whitewater Rafting Trip from Lotus (Class 2-3+)
With all the wildflowers, trees, wildlife, and sunshine keeping your senses occupied, it’s easy to forget that you are getting ready to paddle into some of the best whitewater rafting in North America. The American River offers attendees so much, it might as well have been designed in a Hollywood studio.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Homemade brownies.
- Bottled water
- All necessary safety gear- pfd, helmet, paddle, as well as wetsuits and splash jackets during cooler months.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Great for first timers and river lovers alike. The South Fork of the American is the most popular option for California river rafters. Ages 6 to 96 are welcome for this classic trip down the river.
• South Fork of the American River, Highway 49, Coloma, CA
Departure Point :6400 CA-49, Lotus, CA 95651, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.