South Lake Tahoe Jet Ski Rental
Discover Lake Tahoe from the water as you cruise around the lake by Jet Ski! It’s a great way to get out on the water, explore the shoreline and enjoy a little adventure. Check out popular lake sights like beautiful Emerald Bay, or find your own peaceful hideout. Two people max per Jet Ski.
per adult from
What's included :
- Jet Ski rental for up to two people for the number of hours selected
- Operational and safety overview
- Personal flotation device
What's excluded :
- Fuel charge of $15.00/hour (payable to local operator at time of rental)
- 8.5% marina usage fee
- Pick up your Jet Ski at the rental office near the beach in South Lake Tahoe. After a briefing on how to safely operate Jet Skis on Lake Tahoe, hop on and set off!
You have one, four or eight hours of rental time, depending on the option you select when booking. Cruise all around the lake, checking out Emerald Bay and other beautiful locations. You can go solo or with one passenger, trading off driving duties.
Get your adrenaline pumping as you zoom around, feeling the wind rush through your hair, or head to an out-of-the way cove to find a secluded beach and relax in the sun.
Return the Jet Ski to the marina at the end of your allotted rental time.
Departure Point :900 Ski Run Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Credit card is required at time of rental
- A driver's license is required to operate a Jet Ski. Persons 18 years (with a valid drivers license) can operate a Jet Ski with passengers of any age. Persons 16 years can drive a Jet Ski (with a valid drivers license) but cannot have passengers under 18 years. No one under 16 can ever operate a Jet Ski
- Jet Ski holds a max of two people, including driver
- Note: If you book with an even number of people, such as a couple, then you may combine your vouchers to use one Jet Ski together for two hours, or you may each have your own Jet Skis for one hour
- To ensure availability for a 4-hour or 8-hour Jet Ski rental, please make a reservation with the local operator after booking (contact information provided on voucher)
- Check-in is required by 9am the day of at local supplier's office for a 10am departure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.