South Lapland Kayaking Day Trip
Discover a South Lapland views from the lake perspective. Feel a pure and fresh Finnish nature from an easy kayak. We paddle peacefully and safely on lake and river.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Finland is called the land of thousands of lakes! Join the guided kayaking tour with a skilled canoeing instructor in Syöte National Park! Easy kayaking trip is suitable for kids and adults. Meeting and introduction of your kayaking instructor is at Syöte Visitor Center, address: Erätie 1, Syöte. Your tasty and local picnic lunch package is made ready for you so its is time to start the tour! After approximately seven kilometers transport the group approaches to sandy beach where the well-balanced kayaks are waiting for us. After short briefing, safety instructions and few most important technical issues kayaking tour begins. Route takes us to beautiful lake and esker views, to see Finnish summer cottages, swamps and high hills. Paddling continues until it is time to have a lunch break with delicious reindeer meat or fresh vegetable sandwich, berry juice, coffee or tea drinks and a lovely piece of homemade wild berry cake. Take your time, relax and when you are ready it is time to pack up, hop into kayaks and continue the unforgettable tour! After one hour paddling group comes back to the shore again. Now the great kayaking tour is over and transport back to Visitor Center begins.
• Syote National Park, Eraetie 1, 93280 Finland
• Lunch Box - Lunch includes meat or vegetable soup, sandwich with reindeer meat or fresh vegetables.
Departure Point :Erätie 1, 93280 Pudasjärvi, Finland
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.