South Valley Plus Lakes ATV Tour (Cuatrimotos)
South Valley Plus Lakes ATV tour Full Day, we will take to those amazing places half day Tipon, Pikillaqta and Andahuayllillas considered as the Sistine Chapel of America ,in a comfortable transport and a professional tour guide.
And full adventure half day enjoying of a tour driving ATVs through a place of magical landscapes, lakes, mountains, agricultural farms and other pure Andean life always accompanied by a trained professional guide for this type of tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tourist transportation
- Professional tourism guide
- Entrance tickets to all the places to visit like.
- Partial tourist tickets for south valley
- Unlimited mineral water
- First aid kit
- A stop in a local market
- Pick up from your hotel if it is near plaza de armas of Cusco
- A cusqueña beer are you ready for it.
- Personal ATVs (Cuatrimotos)
- Safety equipment helmets and gloves
- Visit a local market in Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Tipon
- Entry/Admission - Pikillacta
- Entry/Admission - San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tipon, Cusco Peru
Tipon is the most important water temple of the Incas, in this place the flow of water is always the same never varies, it does not matter if we are in the rainy or dry season, the Inca hydraulic system still works in perfect conditions.
also it has many terraces, where the water flows by the borders of every one the terraces, which makes it to look like a complete garden, This temple of water is still very venerated by the Andean priests.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pikillacta, 20 km al Oriente de Cusco, 08210, Peru
Pikillaqta belongs to the great Wari culture, they occupy this place in their expansion time, the most sophisticated of Their time with nice buildings getting until three floors.
For its beauty some authors confirm that this could be their new capital, it is impressive to appreciate the great protection walls that surrounds the entire Wari city, at the end they were conquered by the Incas.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas, Calle Tacna No 302, Andahuaylillas 08210 Peru
This colonial church is known as the Sistine Chapel of America, almost no places without decorating inside of this church, the inner walls were covered by mural painting, paintings with gold leaf frames of high quality.
pulpit, paintings and other artistic works that are part of flamenco and baroque styles, ornamentation, 24 carat gold leaf demonstrate the great power of the Jesuit order.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Laguna de Huaypo, Cusco Peru
A beautiful high Andean lake, surrounded by agricultural crops and a sacred mountain, full of mysteries it covers a certain type of important message through its legends and myths, we will stop at a special view point to appreciate taking pictures and enjoying the place.
to then go for the next lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.