Southampton Cruise Port to London Via Windsor Castle
Transfer back to London or Heathrow airport after your cruise finishes at Southampton cruise port in just five hours. You can visit Windsor Castle in a private chauffeured vehicle and discover the history surrounding Windsor Castle at your leisure with this self-guided tour with admission tickets.
Drop-off at your Central London location is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Port pickup and Hotel drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- 2 hours waiting time at Windsor
- Windsor Castle Admission ticket and Audio guides
- Meet and Greet Service at Cruise Terminal
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Southampton, Southampton, Hampshire, England
The driver will meet you directly at the cruise terminal or hotel in Southampton
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Discover the history at Windsor Castle with this self-guided tour, With admission tickets and Audio guides
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Heathrow Airport Transfers, Westminster Business Centre Printing House Lane, Hayes UB3 1AP England
We are able to drop you off directly at Heathrow airport or a hotel.
Pass By: London, London, England
Once you complete your Self-guided tour at Windsor Castle you will be dropped off directly to your London accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When you have collected all your luggage you will come into the arrivals hall in the cruise terminal where our driver will be standing displaying a name board with your name at the specified pickup time.Ports
- Southampton Cruise Port
- Port of Southampton, Southampton, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van, 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- Heathrow Airport Hotels in Postcode areas that this service picks up from: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This service is only available for drop-off to the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.