Southampton Port to LHR in an Executive Luxury Vehicle Private Transfer
A 5* service in a luxury Vehicle
*This is a Meet and Greet service
*This is a Executive private transfer reserved solely for you and your party.
*24 hours customer support
*Our service start from the time you book till we drop you at your destinations
*All our staff are trained to help you every step of the way
*We have a 30 minutes free waiting policy
*We have been serving the travel industry for the last 30 years.
*All drivers smartly dressed and trained in this field.
*All our vehicles are latest models
Door to Door service
*all vehicle equipped with latest GPRS Tracking System
per adult from
2 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Centrtal London Congestion and ULEZ charge
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- After Booking your Transfer Please make sure you have provided us with all the details. your outbound flight number and schedule departure time. your cruise ship name and cruise port terminal cruise ship arrival time, you will find them on your itinerary provided by the cruise operator.
Please include your Cell phone number and email address.
, YOU MUST CONTACT OUR OFFICE.if you do not contact us and 90 minute passes you will lose your transfer, and no refund will given. our waiting time charges are, minimum for the first hour £25.00 there after by the minutes.This Charge is to cover driver waiting time and additional car park charges.
Driver will help with the luggage and take to your drop of destination.
This is a meet and greet service
Departure Point :
Please wait at the arrival hall, your driver will come inside with a name board
PortsSouthampton cruise port
Return Detail :Heathrow Airport, Longford TW6, UK - drop point point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats subject to availability
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.