Southern Beaches (French, Barra de Sao Miguel and Gunga) (GTE tours)
This is the most purchased route for tourists visiting Maceió-AL. It is possible to know the 3 main beaches to the south coast of Alagoano having as its final destination the beach of Gunga.
Ride with more possibilities of optional (buggy, quad, speedboat and others).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praia do Frances, Praia do Frances, Marechal Deodoro, State of Alagoas
We will spend 15 minutes for photos on site, if the customer wants to stay in Praia do Frances, we will arrange a time to pick up on the return.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Barra de Sao Miguel, Barra de Sao Miguel, State of Alagoas
We will spend 15 minutes for photos on site, if the customer wants to stay in Barra de São Miguel, we will arrange a time to pick up on return. Boarding point for those who want to take the snack tour (guide will find in Gunga beach).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Praia do Gunga, Al-101, Roteiro, State of Alagoas 57257-000 Brazil
We will spend the rest of the day at Gunga Beach until approximately 15:00. Possibilities of buggy, toyota or quad bike rides, as well as the speedboat ride by the lagoon of the itinerary.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We search anywhere in the neighborhoods of Pajuçara, Ponta Verde and Jatiúca. We will confirm the departure times for each location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.