Southern Cap City Crawl
Experience the sights and sounds of Downtown Columbus’ classic establishments and new developments aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure, perfect for a day out with friends or a special occasion.
After meeting in the Arena District, we pedal along the south end of the Short North District and the Central Business District, making stops at a few of our partner establishments along the way for drinks and snacks before heading back to the Arena District!
We can also check out any local landmarks you want to see, such as Goodale Park, Columbus Commons, or North Market — whatever would make your cruise special! Your seasoned captain knows all the best places to go and is happy to guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make in advance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pedal Wagon Captain
- Wristband for Drink Deals
- Cooler & Ice
- Helmet (optional)
- Ponchos ($2)
What's excluded :
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise is our wintertime alternative to this cruise!
If you arrive early, you may not take outside alcohol into a nearby establishment.
This cruise is guaranteed an electrically-assisted Pedal Wagon.
Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.
Departure Point :848 N Pearl St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The health and safety of our customers, our partners, and our Captains are our top priorities. We have put special measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please review our complete COVID-19 policy carefully here: https://pedalwagon.com/covid-19/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.