Southern Valley Tour from Cusco: Tipon, Huaro and the Museum of Sacred Stones
Get a look at the famous sites and historical locations of Cusco’s southern valley on this half-day tour by air-conditioned coach. You’ll visit the spectacular archeological park of Tipon, an important Inca site where terraced waterways are the key feature. Then explore two cultural attractions – the 16th-century church in the small village of Huaro and the Museum of Sacred Stones.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tipon, Cusco Peru
We will visit the awesome archaeological site of Tipon, another important shrine where people worshipped water, one of the elements of nature considered as sacred according to the Andean view of the world, which flows through canals and crosses terraces and waterfalls.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas, Calle Tacna No 302, Andahuaylillas 08210 Peru
Our excursion will continue with a visit to Ritos Andinos Museum in Andahuaylillas. We will then visit the small but at the same time surprising village of Huaro, where we can find a fantastic church of the 16th century with prodigious murals of the great artist Tadeo Escalante.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from your hotel, apartment or home. Some locations are in areas where the access by vehicle is not permitted. Send your details in order to arrange your pickup and drop-off in a nearby place.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.