Southfork Ranch and the TV Series Dallas Tour
Explore Dallas like never before. If you are someone who enjoyed the TV show “Dallas”, your tour of Southfork Ranch will be a memorable one. Come see the where the Ewing family called “home”, and see their lifestyle made famous by the watching world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Roundtrip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Memorable tour of Southfork Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Fun Dallas Tours
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fun Dallas Tours, Dallas, TX 75240-4251
Board your minivan in downtown Dallas and head to Southfork Ranch.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Southfork Ranch, Parker, TX
Texans have always believed that they live “larger-than-life,” and where else is that so clearly lived out than at the infamous Southfork Ranch? Make-believe, some say? Perhaps, yet for 13 years (356 episodes), this made-for-TV drama captured the imaginations of millions of people around the world.
Guests may enjoy the museum and shopping the Ranch Round-up at the Visitor’s Center where they can buy Southfork Ranch gifts and Texas memorabilia. Additional items that are always of interest are: The prop gun used to frame the well-known question, “who shot JR?”; Lucy’s wedding dress; Video clips from many series’ episodes; and interviews conducted with “stars” of the show.
From the Visitor’s Center, guests may take a train ride past the Ewing Oil Office to the Ewing mansion, visit J.R.’s bedroom, explore the grounds and shop at Lincoln’s and Longhorns, where Jock’s 1978 Lincoln automobile is on display.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, 646 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 1 year
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.