Southwest Day Trip Puerto Rico
Discover the beautiful Playa Buyé, where you will have 2 to 3 hours of fun under the sun, followed by a visit to the wonderful Poblado de Boquerón, a great little town in the Southwest. Visit the typical fisherman’s village of Puerto Real with a stop at the main local marina and restaurant fishing post. On the way back enjoy a selection of layback restaurants following the costal road of Joyuda to finish with an exquisite culinary experience of fresh seafood options and popular cocktails. Great for a day at the beach with a chinchorreo experience which will make you feel like a local. Driving time from hotel is approximately 2 hours.
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buye Beach, Cam Buye, Cabo Rojo 00623 Puerto Rico
Discover the beautiful Playa Buyé, a local beach in Cabo Rojo. Surrounded by palm trees and adorned with precious coral reefs it is a an amazing beach. Soft sand and calm waters with great sunlight makes it the perfect spot to sunbathe, tan, and swim.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Boquerón, Cabo Rojo 00623, Puerto Rico
Visit the wonderful and popular Poblado de Boquerón, a small village in Cabo Rojo. Enjoy quietly the relaxed town and beautiful setting right next to the water and enjoy local shops, bars and small food vendors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Real, Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Pass by the local fishing village of Puerto Real and have a look at the local life and laid back essence of the West. Experience stops at a few local restaurants/bars along the way to live like a local.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Joyuda, Cabo Rojo Puerto Rico
On the way back go through the wild own of Joyuda and experience the start of a beautiful West side sunset. Stopping at a local restaurant for a great gastronomical adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us for any doubts about your location and our van is easy to spot as it is very colorful and with our logo.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.