The experience begins with pickup from your hotel then heads straight to Bunker 703. This secret underground facility is situated at a depth of 43 meters, so you will go down and up a metal staircase.
Inside local guide will lead you through the dark scary tunnels and tell you everything about the history and purpose of the object. You will see 10 tonne anti-shockwave door that would have protected the bunker against a nuclear strike.
Don't miss the chance to get new experience and know more about the Cold War and USSR era!
per adult from
70 to 80 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Entry tickets
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Bunker 703
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bunker 703, 2-y Novokuznetskiy Ln., 14/1, Moscow 115184 Russia
Visit the recently declassified facility of Cold war period. Guide will lead you through the authentic dark tunnels which still keep the history and mysterious athmosphere of Soviet era.
- Walk through authentic dark tunnels
- Learn about the history of facility and Cold war from local guide
- See 10 tonne anti-shockwave door
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11/30/2019 - 10/18/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.