Soviet Home Cuisine
Be a guest in the warmest Soviet restaurant!
Soviet Cuisine is famous throughout the world for its uniqueness and inimitable taste. We invite you to be a guest in the warmest and coziest place we’ve found in the city.
You’ll taste the best Russian dishes of Soviet times and hear interesting stories about Russian cooking traditions and its connection to our history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Saint Isaac's Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
The restaurant is located in the center of the city and it gives us a great chance to walk around one of the most beautiful cathedrals and monuments of the city.
Saint Isaac's Cathedral in Saint Petersburg is the largest orthodox chuch and the fourth largest cathedral in the world
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter I, Dekabristov Square, St. Petersburg Russia
The Bronze Horseman is an equestrian statue of Peter the Great in the Senate Square in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Saint Isaac's Square, St Isaac's Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10/2/2019 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.