Sparkling Chicago: 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck (Hancock Center) with Prosecco
Savor a half bottle of bubbly as you take in spectacular views of the city from 360 Chicago (John Hancock Observatory) with this convenient package. From your vantage point 1,000 feet (304 meters) above the Magnificent Mile, admire top Chicago attractions such as Navy Pier and the Willis (Sears) Tower. Enjoy your half bottle of Italian Prosecco, making toasts high above the hustle-bustle of the streets. This experience, not available for purchase at the tower, is an ideal way to relax and get your bearings or cap off a special night in the city. With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into 360 Chicago.
per adult from
What's included :
- Half a bottle of Italian Prosecco
- Admission for 2 guests to 360 CHICAGO observation deck
- Optional upgrade to include TILT thrill ride
- Entry/Admission - 360 Chicago Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- Food and any additional drinks (available to purchase at the observatory’s cafe)
- Visit: 360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
Hand in your ticket when you arrive at the centrally located 360 Chicago (John Hancock Observatory), and receive a voucher for your half-bottle of Italian Prosecco. Step into an elevator that will whisk you up to the 94th floor at a speed of 20.5 mph (33 kph). At BAR 94, present your voucher to receive your Prosecco and two glasses.
Take your time drinking your bubbly while admiring 360-degree views of Chicago from the floor-to-ceiling windows. Appreciate the majesty of the buildings all around you in the daytime, and delight in a sea of glittering city lights at night. See Chicago landmarks including the expansive Lake Michigan; the vibrant Magnificent Mile with its many shops and bars; Navy Pier, the city's most-visited tourist attraction; and another famous Chicago skyscraper, Willis (Sears) Tower.
Make sure to check out the 80 foot-long (24 meter) wall with murals depicting Chicago's colorful past.
After you finish your Prosecco, you may want to also indulge in gelato, coffee, cocktails or the cafe menu. When you've had your fill, head back down to the Magnificent Mile where you'll have plenty of choices for filling the rest of your day or night.
Upgrade to the TILT option to access to this brand new attraction of outward tilting glass 1,000 feet above the Magnificent Mile. This is the first of its kind in the world and offers unique, downward facing views.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
Departure Time :Admission with Prosecco + TILT 9/8/2020 - 2/21/2022
Admission for 2 with Prosecco 9/8/2020 - 2/21/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 year. Photo ID may be required
- Exchange your voucher at the ticket booth where you will receive a ticket to be handed in at the cafe for your half bottle of Prosecco. It will be served with 2 glasses
- Two adults must be booked at at a time for one reservation
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Chicago has 22 states on its list of mandatory quarantines. Visitors from these states are asked to observe a 14-day quarantine before visiting any public place, including attractions like 360 CHICAGO. For the safety of yourself and others please ensure you're following local guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.