Sparkling Summer Amethyst Mine Visit
Get your very own amethyst from the mine, which is on top of the hill with an astonishingly beautiful scenery of Lappish summer wilderness, and enjoy your lunch around the campfire.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Visit to the amethyst mine
- Campfire BBQ Lunch
- You get to keep an amethyst you find (that fits in your closed fist)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Amethyst Mine Lapland
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amethyst Mine Lapland, Ukko-Luostontie, Luosto 99555 Finland
Our Private car will take you to Luosto, which is a city located 115 kilometers away from Rovaniemi. The city stays underneath the ancient mountains created 20 million years ago.
This area contains beautiful forests and nature, where you can experience the natural environment and the peacefulness of the arctic circle. The 20 million years old amethyst mine is located inside the ancient mountains. Our guide will explain everything about the region and what makes it so unique. Climbing up the mountain we will meet professionals who will talk about the history of this Amethyst Mine. They will also explain how to use the tools to dig out your own piece of amethyst. In the end you will be able to take a hand full of amethyst home with you, but not more than that.
Afterwards we will enjoy the beautiful landscape this mountains offers together with a small camp fire barbecue. Grilled sausages and blueberry juice will be served, it will be like you are Finnish yourself.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.