Spearfishing in Cancun
Our experts will provide the necessary training for your hunt and try to give you the best chance so you can have success!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All the Spearguns and equipment to do Spearfishing
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
We will take you to the best Spearfishing Cancun Experience you can possibly imagine, and this is why… We will take you to secrets shallow spots where you can hunt your fish with true local captain and experienced spearfishermen, we do this as our passion and love to share it with new friends.
One of the most incredible aspects of your spearfishing experience is to be able to eat your delicious fresh fish cooked with a traditional sashimi! Spearfishing in Cancun is a unique place to do this activity due to its clear waters and rich coral reefs, also you will have the correct knowledge and equipment with your special crew.
Feel the rush of adrenaline as you go in search for your fish.
You will have the perfect crew that will handle speros that will try spearfishing for the first time, and we got you covered if you are an advance spero too.
We have a lot of secrets, tip and cool techniques that we will share with you so you can have a great time and be amazed on how to lure the fish and improve your spearfishing technique.
• Isla Blanca 17, Salinas, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Point :Marina Hacienda del Mar, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Carr. a Punta Sam Km 1.5, Juárez, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.