Special cruise tour Center and South La Palma (Price per car not per person)
We will go to the Mirador de La Concepción, Sanctuary of Las Nieves, to continue to the Visitor Center of La Caldera de Taburiente and Mirador de La Cumbrecita. From there we moved to the Port of Tazacorte, touring El Paso, Los Llanos and Tazacorte (municipality where the Conquest began in 1492). Then we move to the most volcanic area of the Island, crossing the Mirador de San Nicolás, Las Indias and San Antonio Volcano, we pass through the Villa de Mazo, Montaña de la Breña and return to the starting point.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador de la Concepcion, 38710, Brena Alta, Tenerife Spain
The viewpoint is located at the southern end of a crater declared a Natural Monument and offers unbeatable views over Santa Cruz de La Palma, with the port in the foreground. Towards the other side the view reaches to La Palma Airport.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mirador de la Cumbrecita, Carretera LP 302 Km 7, 38750 El Paso, La Palma Spain
The viewpoint of La Cumbrecita is located inside the Caldera de Taburiente National Park and is one of the most frequented viewpoints of the Island for its high beauty and its views towards the interior of La Caldera. From this viewpoint the Route of the Galleries departs, which reaches the camping area of the Caldera de Taburiente, being a route only suitable for expert hikers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa Tazacorte, Av. el Emigrante, 38779 Tazacorte, La Palma Spain
The Beach of Puerto de Tazacorte is considered one of the best beaches on the Island. Volcanic black sand suitable for swimming throughout the year, is ideal for a day of rest by the sea. It is surrounded by a striking marina, promenade and various restaurants in which fresh fish is the star dish.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza La Glorieta, barrio del Cuatro Caminos 17, 38759, Los Llanos de Aridane, La Palma Spain
This Plaza or Mirador designed by the versatile artist Palmero Luis Morera, was made between 1993 and 1996, and stands out for its beautiful works in mosaics in which pergolas have been integrated with benches covered with chopped ceramic tiles, a stage made in stones of lava and battering rammed with plants belonging to the native Canarian flora.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have adopted all the sanitary, hygiene and disinfection recommendations in our cars, to offer you maximum safety.Ports
- Puerto de santa Cruz de La Palma
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/21/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.