Special Guided Tour with Tom Devlin
This is a one of a kind opportunity to experience a guided tour with Tom Devlin, the artist who created all the displays within the museum! Tom is a professional working special makeup effects artist who has worked with many names in the horror movie business! Enjoy behind the scenes stories along with his immense history of this world!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Tom Devlin's Monster Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Tom Devlin's Monster Museum, 1310 Nevada Highway, Boulder City, NV 89005
Tom Devlin's Monster Museum is located in historic Boulder City, NV, between Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam.
Our mission is to preserve the art and history of special makeup effects. This gallery of Tom's art includes everything from screen used props and creature suits to custom pieces representing monsters throughout movie history.
Don't forget to take something monstrous home with you from our selection of t-shirts, patches, costumes, masks and collectibles!
Departure Point :Tom Devlin's Monster Museum, 1310 Nevada Highway, Boulder City, NV 89005
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.