SPECIAL NIGHT LIFE Mexico City Light´s Bike Tour
Let us show you the magic of dancing fountains and multicolored facades and monuments brought to life when the sun goes down.
Shine your lights around historic downtown palace´s stone carved facades coming from Reforma Avenue escorted by a trained cycling team, which will help you to feel comfortable in the saddle pedaling in the largest dedicated bike lane in the city to start the journey right at the Central Alameda, the 1st urban park of America.
per adult from
What's included :
- City lights Bike tour
- Dedicated Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Use of lights
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Street Food, options for everyone's delight and diet restrictions. Tacos, Quekas, Tlacoyos, gorditas, chilaquiles and more choices to try
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- At dusk, you´ll pedal to an exciting adventure riding the city at night, safely lighting the road to the most iconic Mexico city's monuments and buildings around "centro historico". You will get a glimpse of the historical periods that represent the different architectural styles.
This great capital was called "The Palace's city" dues to its majestic buildings which are illuminated at night giving it back their splendor, from the Aztec time to the magnificent colonial kingdom and Beaux-Arts period inspired public offices now turned into museums like Palacio Postal, Bellas Artes and the MUNAL which will make you wonder the beautiful hand crafted facades rich in detailed ornamentation.
Reforma avenue with its iconic circles will give us wow shots to remember the great times riding a bicycle enjoying the rising Mexican skyline; the newest Latin American skyscrapers bright at the horizon, giving the avenue an elegance proper to his fame.
Departure Point :Av. Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual local, fun guide
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Biclatur La Candilera
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.