Specialty Coffee Tasting with Neapolitan style homemade croissant.
This workshop is meant to explain the differences between standard coffees and the fascinating world of specialty coffees. The topics will focus on: plantations features, such as altitude and soil composition; washed and unwashed processing methods; botanical varieties, such as bourbon, blue mountain, catuai etc.; olfactory sensory analysis with the help of the SCAA flavours wheel; brewing methods: espresso, filter, cold extraction. All coffees are selected based on strict parameters of economic and social sustainability. The workshops is provided with all essential tools for showing the entire cycle of coffee production: from roasting to coffee makers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Two specialty coffee tasting: espresso and filter
- Breakfast - Choose one Italian style croissant freshly made with top ingredients, eg. filled with jam or chocolate or cream or a savory version. Vegan and gluten free option available.
What's excluded :
- You will be given an introduction to the specialty coffee world, artisanal micro roasting, Neapolitan coffee traditions, quality of the beans and brewing methods. With the help of a professional barista, you will be tasting two different coffees: a house blend espresso and a single origin brewed with a percolator of your choice (V60, Chemex, Aeropress). The beans are 100% Arabica roasted ad hoc in order to properly highlight their flavours . You will learn the basics of top quality coffee, how to taste it and how to make it the right way.
After the tasting, enjoy a Neapolitan style homemade croissant, filled with sweet or savoury of your choice, such as jam, cream, chocolate, cheese and ham. Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options available.
• One espresso and one filter coffee
• homemade Neapolitan style croissant
Departure Point :Via Sacra, 44, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :Healthy breakfast 8/1/2020 - 11/4/2021
Specialty Coffee Tasting with Neapolitan style homemade croissant. 8/1/2020 - 11/4/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:30 PM
03:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:30 PM
03:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.