Specialty Coffee Workshops in Bogota
Our Specialty Coffee Workshops are an adventure into the flavors, aromas, and heartwarming stories about coffee. Coffee is about the brave coffee farmers and the baristas who love sharing special coffee with the people they serve. Coffee is the heart of Colombia: learn about it with our team of coffee experts.
This walking experience begins at 9:30 am in one of Bogota's restaurant districts. Your guide, a certified coffee expert, will tell you about the history of coffee all the way up to the newest innovative coffee brewing methods. You will learn how to appreciate the special characteristics in the award-winning coffees you'll taste, what makes Colombia an ideal country to grow coffee, and details about coffee growers. This 3-hour workshop includes coffee tastings at each shop visited, but does not include other food and drinks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee tastings - you'll taste coffees from different areas of Colombia
- Local guide - our guides are completely fluent in Spanish as well as the language of your group
- Walking route of less than 1 mile
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, except for the coffee tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - the meeting location is easy to find and in a safe neighborhood
- This 3-hour walking experience takes you on a route of less than a mile to visit a variety of coffee shops in one of Bogota's main culinary districts. At each shop, you'll taste specialty coffees and learn about the areas where they are produced. Additionally, you'll talk with coffee shop owners and managers, baristas, and other coffee experts.
Even if you’re not a coffee enthusiast, this is still an experience for you. You will dive into the culture behind the coffee – the history, the hard work, and the perseverance of Colombian farmers and baristas. Discover the stories behind Colombian coffee and the stories hiding inside the bags of coffee you take home with you.
Departure Point :Cl. 70a #5-37, Bogotá, Colombia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Cl. 70a #13-83, Bogotá, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- To keep the workshop intimate, a maximum of 10 people is allowed
- We walk a short route that's under 1 mile - if anyone in your party has mobility issues, please contact us
- The workshop takes place in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately - in Bogota that means you should bring a light jacket or sweater and an umbrella
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Our public workshops are only offered in English.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.