Spectacular Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour with 360 Train from Cusco
Get stunning views of the Andes Mountains on board the panoramic 360° Inca Rail train from Cusco. Journey back in time and explore the "Lost City of the Incas" at the ruins of Machu Picchu.
Experience a unique way to travel to Machu Picchu, exploring the Andean landscape like never before with wider and taller panoramic windows and an observation outdoor carriage including a bar. The only train in Peru with an entertainment app on board which will allow you to learn more about the train journey and the Inca civilization.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Snacks (each train way)
- Buffet lunch at Tinkuy Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Walking tour in Machupicchu
- Train station pick up and hotel drop off.
What's excluded :
- With the 360° Train you will have a more memorable way of visiting Machu Picchu. The trip leaves at 5:55am (Pick up at 5am) and includes the transfer from your hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo Train station.
Enjoy an appetizing selection of cold and warm drinks, prepared using fruit juices and Andean herbs, and our delicious gourmet and organic delights made with products from the Sacred Valley. (each way)
You arrive in Machu Picchu around 9:30am. A guided tour is included, as well as the bus ticket from the train station to the archaeological site (roundtrip) and the entrance fee to the ruins. The guide will show us the site’s most stunning areas and explain their significance and history. Afterwards you’ll have some free time to explore the site on your own and take photos. Until 1pm
After the tour we will enjoy Lunch at The Tinkuy Restaurant,is a high quality buffet restaurant situated right at the entrance of Machu Picchu. Located in same building as the Luxury Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel, the restaurant is the only option for a sit down meal after visiting Machu Picchu.
At around 2:30pm we need to return to Aguas Calientes and have some time to explore this touristic town or buy souvenirs in the street market.
At 3:40 we’ll board the again the 360° train en route to Poroy Train station, where our transport will be waiting to take us to Cusco.
You arrive back in Cusco around 8:30 pm
Departure Point :We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco City. If your hotel is not in Cusco City there is an extra fee.
Departure Time :Pick up time at 5am from your accommodation in Cusco City. If there is anychange on pick up time we will let you know.
Return Detail :Close to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure you have your passport with you all the time during the tour.
- This is a challenging hike day; we recommend hikers and spend some time in Cusco to acclimate (about 2 days) and to be reasonably fit and ready for the challenge (gradual uphill).
- This is a group service and if client is not ready at pick up time might lose tour. We cannot make the rest of the group wait.
- Pick up time is at client’s hotel in Cusco City Centre, if hotel is outside the City Centre there is an extra fee and has to let us know in advance for coordination.
- This tour can include box lunch and there are food options for those that have allergies or restrictions, please let us know these in advance.
- Tourist can in go in Machupicchu according to their ticket schedule, morning or afternoon. (According to availability)
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, gloves, fleece, rain jacket, passport, water and good vibes!
- Please dont forget to:
- Provide hotel details on time, client might lose the tour if not. Advise hotel change on time.
- Please let is know food restrictions.
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.