Spectacular Ninh Binh: Bai Dinh Pagoda & Trang An Ecotourism daytour
Trang An Bai Dinh 1 day tour, this incredible day trip take you through the ancient land enriched with cultural and geographic wonders that recently world heritage site listed.
Boat ride to explore outstanding natural sceneries of limestone karst landscapes.
Pay a visit to glimmering massive pagoda complex of magnificent architecture ever built.
Tranquil cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from your hotel ( within Hanoi Old Quarter ).
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An - Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide.
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Cycling in countryside
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
What's excluded :
- Beverages & travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
07:45 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-break en route.
10:30 – Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
12:30 – Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
13:30 -Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields.
Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
15:30 – Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:30 – Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi.
19:00 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End service and See you again!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up is offered for hotels located within Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise, please kindly come to meet us at 42 Hang Cot Street, Hoan Kiem.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.