Speed Boat Tour for 2 - A Journey across Lagoon and Mangroves
Drive a speedboat through the channels of the Nichupté Lagoon and admire the majesty of the mangroves until you reach Punta Nizuc where you can snorkel and admire the reefs with colorful fish and other types of marine life. ¡A tour you can’t miss when visiting Cancun!
Experience an adventure of a lifetime in our guided speedboat and snorkeling. The best part of it all is that you don’t need to have any boating experience! Our 13 ft speedboats are easy to drive, safe, stable and completely suitable for first time boaters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat for two
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Arrecife Punta Nizuc, Musa seccion Nizuc
What's excluded :
- Dock tax: $13.00 usd per person
- Photos and tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Nichupté, Q.R., Blvd. Kukulcan 77500, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
The nichupté lagoon is a natural wonder that joins the beautiful Caribbean sea and surrounds the hotel zone, on this tour you can drive your own speedboat through the beautiful nichupté lagoon, where you can enjoy the landscapes that this place offers you, feel the breeze from the lagoon and you will be able to enter the mangroves. As you drive through the channels of the lagoon, you will be able to see all the flora and fauna that inhabit the mangrove.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arrecife Punta Nizuc, Musa seccion Nizuc, Mar Caribe, 77533 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
To end this incredible tour you can immerse yourself in the extraordinary turquoise blue of the Caribbean Sea and snorkel the second largest reef barriers in the world, where you can observe the different types of fish that inhabit this place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Aquatours, Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.