Speed Boat tour to Mangrove Point -Starfish Beach -Bocas del Drago and Birds Island
Get to know Bocas del Toro , starting with Mangrove Point, Ideal for lovers of calm waters and snorkeling.Our next destination will be Starfish Beach where you will be tempted to take pictures of the beautiful starfish while relaxing on its golden sand beaches. Bocas del Drago is a relaxing calm beach set against a rancho style location with horses that you may rent to explore the jungle trails.Birds Island with its amazing views is located in the most northern part of the Archipelago off the coast of Colon Island, it is a popular destination for Bird Watcher's world wide.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Snorkel Equipment
- Cooler with Ice
- Life Jackets
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Our trip begins with Mangrove Point, located near Saigon Bay close to a thick patch of mangrove over a shallow marine plain with a sunken ship making your snorkeling experience even more interesting. Our next destination will be Starfish Beach, famous for its abundance of starfish. Its waters are crystal clear and very calm during most of the year (Please do not take the starfish out the water). Next we will arrive at Bocas del Drago, a pleasant beach with beautiful landscapes, with cabins for lodgings and restaurants with exquisite dishes typical of the Caribbean. In this area the beach has crystal clear calm waters . The beauty of this particular beach is due, in part, to its isolation and low island population. Finally we arrive at Birds Island also known as Swans Cay, Birds Island receives this name because when looked at from afar, it has a resemblance of a large bird in a crouching position eating from the ground. Swans Cay, is place of singular tourist interest because of the great amount of species of native migratory birds that nest among the many shelters that it offers to these animals.
Departure Point :Gambit Tours dock
Departure Time :10:00am , please arrive at 9:30am for check in...
Return Detail :Gambit Tours dock
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.