Speightstown Food and Heritage Tour
Saunter along the scenic Queen and Sand Streets of Speightstown.
Learn and discover more about the various historical and other buildings, points of interest and stories of this old port town.
Sample local fare at three food stops:- first stop for a local appetizer or snackable; the second stop for medley lunch made up of samples of various Bajan fare and the last stop for a local sweet treat or dessert.
Relax by the beach at the end of the tour to soak the resplendent beauty of the jetty.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Three food stops - one for an appetizer, one for lunch and drink and one for a sweet treat
What's excluded :
- Transportation to the meeting point and transportation from the end point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Speightstown, Speightstown, Saint Peter Parish, Barbados
Speightstown is a quaint historical port town with majestic sea side views in the north west of the island. The town stills boasts much of its colonial architecture and exudes the serenity of a former time. Our walking tour which traverses the length of the town centre (Queen Street and Sand Street) is the complete cultural experience history lessons twinned with food tastings. You will visit the various points of historical interest in the picturesque town while sampling tasty local cuisine at three of the town’s most loved eateries. Our first stop will be for a local appetizer or snackable; the second stop will be for a traditional Bajan lunch and our final food stop will be for a local sweet treat. Finally you will get to soak in the beauty of the coastline at the end point of the tour. You don’t want to miss out.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Christ Is The Answer Family Church, Little Battaleys, Speightstown, Barbados
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Sand Street, Sand St, Douglas, Barbados
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for persons with severe mobilityrestrictions
- Vegan and vegetarian options may not be readily available.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.