Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner
This tour takes you for a relaxing and informative stroll through the quaint town of Speightstown which is always awash with activity but somehow maintains its British colonial charm. Our tour package, which is tailored for small groups, is aimed at maximizing the authentic experience of a Speightstown tour through the eyes of an informed local.
You will get to learn the stories behind the 17th century architecture historic buildings as you experience the sense of development which is evident by the integration of modern architecture. To top it up, you will go on a tour of the first floor of the Arlington House Museum and learn much more about the cultural history of Speightstown and Barbados as a whole. You will visit the forts that Little Bristol used for protection.
Get to easily interact with the people of Speightstown as the wayside hawkers and rum shops are still very much a part of this town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Personal audio device to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Arlington House Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chattel House Audio Tours Inc., Speightstown Barbados
We walk along the main Queen Street and we highlight the persons, businesses and many stories of Speightstown.
Stop At: Arlington House Museum, Speightstown Barbados
We take a brief tour of the lower level of this museum
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Speightstown Mural, Queen's Street, Speightstown Barbados
We give you a detail explanation of this beautiful Mural
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Speightstown Fish Market, Hwy 1B, Speightstown, Barbados
We tell you about the many points of interest around this market. Including the St Peter's Parish Church
Departure Point :Highway 1B, Hwy 1B, Speightstown, Barbados
Departure Time :11/20/2017 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM Wednesday: 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM Friday: 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM Monday: 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM Wednesday: 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM Friday: 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Queen's Street, Queen's St, Speightstown, Barbados
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of tour availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, If canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.