Speyside Whisky Trail Small-Group Day Tour from Aberdeen
Whether you're a whisky lover or a whisky learner, you're bound to get a taste for it in the beautiful region of Speyside.
Home to around 50% of all Scottish whisky distilleries, there's almost too much to see and drink. So on this tour, we help you get the most out of the region by taking you to two distinct distilleries. It’s a chance to learn about the incredible history, process, and flavours of Scotland’s national drink.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional driver/guide
- Modern, air-conditioned Mercedes mini-coach
- Small Group Tour (16 people max)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Speyside Cooperage
- Entry/Admission - Strathisla Distillery Home of Chivas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cambus O'May Forest, north side of the A93 between Ballater and Dinnet, Ballater AB35 5SD Scotland
At the Cambus O’May forest, you can walk in the woods and re-energise in the pristine environment that makes this area such a draw for Queens, Princes, and Rabbie’s customers.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Speyside Cooperage, Dufftown Road, Craigellachie AB38 9RS Scotland
Find out how casks are made at this essential attraction of the Speyside Whisky Trail.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Cairngorms National Park, PH22 1QH Scotland
Discover and experience Britain's largest National Park on a scenic drive through forests, rivers, lochs and wildlife hotspots. Lunch stop in Speyside area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Strathisla Distillery Home of Chivas, Strathlea Seafield Avenue, Keith AB55 5BS Scotland
Spend some time at the home of Chivas Regal, discovering the ancient craft of distilling spirits and the rare skills needed for blending them
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bus Station, Guild St, Aberdeen AB11 6NA, UK
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- We do not carry passengers under the age of 18 years on this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.