Spinnaker Tower Portsmouth Entrance Ticket
Discover the stunning 350 degree panoramic view of the South Coast from the viewing decks of this iconic tower.
Venture across the amazing glass Sky Walk, with virtually nothing between you and the waves 100 metres below, then head up to the Sky Deck to feel the energizing sea breeze in your hair. Relax with coffee and stunning views in the Waterfront Cafe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Spinnaker Tower Portsmouth Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Spinnaker Tower
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos and gifts (available to purchase)
- Sky Garden
- Skip the line access to Gunwharf Quays
- Visit: Spinnaker Tower, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth PO1 3TT England
Your journey starts on the ground floor with an animated film show. Explore the main stories and personalities that make Portsmouth the Great Waterfront City it is today.
Then take a high speed lift to view deck one, 100 meters above sea level. Experience the stunning 350 panoramic view over the Solent and beyond.
Venture across the amazing glass Sky Walk, high above the harbour - if you dare!
The Clouds Cafe, 105 meters above the Harbour, is currently only open for pre-booked High Tea experiences, which must be booked directly with the venue.
Back on ground level, you have the option to purchase a souvenir photo and browse our souvenir and gift shop.
Your ticket is valid all day (subject to opening hours) so you can return to the view decks at any time to enjoy the changing views. The Waterfront Café is ideally located, right on the water, to offer a range of hot & cold meals and snacks. Emirates Spinnaker Tower is located within Gunwharf Quays shopping outlet.
Departure Point :Spinnaker Tower, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth PO1 3TT England
Departure Time :2021/2022 with Guidebook 1/4/2021 - 1/31/2022
All Day Admission - 2021/2022 1/4/2021 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please contact attraction directly before visiting to avoid any delays on the day
- In high winds the tower guests may experience some movement in the tower; The tower is designed to do this
- Family ticket available for either 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children
- The Clouds cafe is only available to guests who have pre-booked a High Tea experience.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The Sky Garden is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Spinnaker Tower