Spirit of Chicago Lunch Cruise with Buffet
With the sunshine reflecting off the lakefront, there’s no better place to enjoy an afternoon in Chicago than aboard a Spirit lunch cruise. Departing from Navy Pier, Spirit of Chicago lunch cruises are perfect for family sightseeing, lunch dates, travel groups and corporate outings.
per adult from
What's included :
- A two-hour cruise on Lake Michigan
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Chicago skyline and attractions, including the Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field and the iconic Willis Tower
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Onboard entertainment with DJ, dance floor, and games (giant jenga, foosball, etc.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Spirit of Chicago
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spirit of Chicago, 600 E Grand Ave Navy Pier, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
For groups of all sizes, a Spirit Cruise is the venue that delivers a memorable experience where guests will have fun from start to finish. We offer a unique perspective of the city, a warm, friendly atmosphere and ways for guests to define their own fun. This means groups can kick back, connect with each other and see a new side of the city aboard Spirit – where life’s decked out.
Enjoy a freshly prepared buffet-style meal. You'll be able to pick and choose what you would like to enjoy from a selection of salads, entrees, sides, and desserts.
Enjoy breathtaking views of Chicago and other sites around the area from the observation deck as well as the panoramic-style windows in the interior of the ship.
Departure Point :600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.