Spirit of Hervey Bay Whale Watching Cruise
Join a whale watching cruise in Hervey Bay. Sit back and relax enjoying the breathtaking sights as you cruise past the beautiful white sandy beaches of Fraser Island and venture into the whales' playground. Cruise in superior comfort and style aboard this first class fast cat cruiser and spend more time with the whales. Choose between a morning or afternoon tour which includes morning or afternoon tea and a souvenir whale DVD to take home with you. Get the most from your once in a lifetime experience.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Morning tea or afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
- Free courtesy transfers from Hervey Bay tourist accommodation or Free parking at Marina
- Fully Licenced Bar (available for purchase)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Eftpos Available
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Feel the excitement and anticipation as we venture out from the Urangan Harbour to experience the mighty humpback whale in their natural surrounds. Everybody scanning the horizon for our first splash or blow, in the hope of whale behaviours that include loud pec and tail slaps, brilliant breaches, curious spy hops and close encounters like nowhere else in the world. Plus our friendly and knowledgeable crew will keep you enlightened along the way.
• Spirit of Hervey Bay, Buccaneer Drive Whale Bay Marina, Urangan, Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655 Australia
Departure Point :Whale Bay Marina, Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels, motels, resorts, caravan parks and backpacker hostels.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Spirit of Hervey Bay