Spirit of Norfolk Dinner Cruise on the Elizabeth River
Set sail aboard the Spirit of Norfolk for a 2-hour cruise on the Elizabeth River with a dinner buffet, onboard entertainment, and a 30-minute dockside party in downtown Norfolk. Take in views of the Norfolk skyline at night, spot passing Navy ships and submarines, and enjoy an evening of dancing and games on deck.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Taxes and service charge
- Entry/Admission - CITY CRUISES – NORFOLK
What's excluded :
- Hotel Drop off and pick up
- Alcoholic drinks available to purchase on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CITY CRUISES – NORFOLK, 333 Waterside Dr Waterside Festival Marketplace, Norfolk, VA 23510-3202
Make your way to Otter Berth in downtown Norfolk, where you’ll board the recently-renovated Spirit of Norfolk. Explore the ship during the 30-minute dockside launch party: the cruise ship has two climate-controlled interior decks with panoramic windows, lounge spaces, and indoor and outdoor games, plus expansive dance floors and full-service bars.
Set sail along the river, then sit down to a buffet dinner of freshly-prepared entrees, salads, and desserts. You’ll have access to unlimited coffee, hot tea, and water throughout the cruise, and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
The Spirit of Norfolk is a good fit for groups of all sizes, as seating choices include tables for 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10. Head out on deck to watch for ships and submarines from the Navy’s Atlantic Fleet, or just enjoy the DJ music on one of the boat’s dance floors. At the end of the 2-hour cruise, return to Otter Berth, where this Elizabeth River cruise concludes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Waterside, Norfolk, VA
See views of Waterside marketplace on the Elizabeth River in downtown Norfolk, Virginia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :333 Waterside Dr, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Parking is available at the Waterside Garage, on the corner of Waterside Drive and Atlantic Avenue.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round
- in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Infants under three cruise free. We offer children’s prices every day of the week except Saturday.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
- Spirit of Norfolk features communal seating. Most tables accommodate 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 people; so guests may be seated with other parties. We hope this will spark conversation and help everyone get to know each other.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.