Spirit of Norfolk Lunch Cruise on the Elizabeth River
Enjoy amazing views of the mighty Atlantic Fleet while sailing along the Elizabeth River during a 2-hour lunch cruise aboard the newly renovated Spirit of Norfolk. Our lunch cruises have a casual yet festive atmosphere, making them ideal for the whole family, or a nice office escape with friends! Dance along to our DJ entertainment, listen to our live narration or enjoy interactive games on our skyline deck, Spirit offers something for everyone!
per adult from
What's included :
- A two-hour cruise along the Elizabeth River
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Spectacular views of the Navy's Atlantic Fleet with engaging narration
- Entertainment: Live DJ, dance floor, and games (giant jenga, shuffleboard, foosball, etc.
- Entry/Admission - Spirit of Norfolk
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks available to purchase on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spirit of Norfolk, 333 Waterside Dr Waterside Festival Marketplace, Norfolk, VA 23510-3202
Welcome aboard! You are in for a special day on a Spirit of Norfolk Lunch Cruise. Dine, dance and delight in breathtaking views of the Norfolk skyline bathed in sunshine and the United States Navy’s Atlantic Fleet of Ships.
Your 2-hour cruise begins as a Shipmate escorts you to your candlelit table. Cabaret-style seating with other guests, reminiscent of seafaring cruises, allows you to enjoy the experience with those around you. Order drinks, then feel free to explore the ship as the crew cast off on the Elizabeth River.
Our Shipmate’s invite you to a grand lunch buffet, freshly prepared on-board. Take as much or as little as you like and savor your selections as the sights of Norfolk glide by. After lunch, take your drinks topside and relax on the best outdoor patio deck in the city.
After you have relaxed over coffee and dessert, take a refreshing stroll around the ship's decks, or head to the dance floor as one of Norfolk’s top DJs plays the latest hits. The dance party continues all the way down the river, as you take in everything Norfolk has to offer.
Create unforgettable memories on a Spirit of Norfolk Lunch Cruise!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Town Point Park, Waterside Drive, Norfolk, VA
The Spirit of Norfolk departs from Otter Berth, near Town Point Park in downtown, Norfolk
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Norfolk, Norfolk, Virginia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking is available at the Waterside Garage, on the corner of Waterside Drive and Atlantic Avenue.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round
- in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Infants under three cruise free. We offer children’s prices every day of the week except Saturday.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
- Spirit of Norfolk features communal seating. Most tables accommodate 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 people; so guests may be seated with other parties. We hope this will spark conversation and help everyone get to know each other.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.