Spirit of Philadelphia Dinner Cruise with Buffet
Grab your friends or that special someone and get ready for two hours of fun on the waters of Philadelphia! This dinner cruise includes amazing DJ entertainment and views of the magnificent skyline. Enjoy a delicious attended buffet dinner as you gaze upon a beautiful view of Philadelphia's twinkling lights.
This cruise is currently only offering outdoor dining options only. We are fortunate to have beautiful outdoor decks that are available for sightseeing. Food and beverage service will be available at outdoor tables. Access to the outer decks is by stairs only and guests will have access to restrooms. We have great weather on the water right now, we would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hour cruise
- Delicious dinner buffet attended by server, with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Background music curated by DJ
- Outdoor dinning on our spacious lounge decks
- Entry/Admission - City Cruises Philadelphia
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Cruises Philadelphia, 401 S Columbus Blvd Penn's Landing, Philadelphia, PA 19106-4300
Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner, fun music and incredible views.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Penn's Landing, On the Delaware River from Market St. to Lombard St., Philadelphia, PA 19103
Your cruise departs from Penn’s Landing
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Delaware River, United States
Dine on the Delaware River and enjoy panoramic windows allow for a perfect view of the Philadelphia skyline
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :401 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.