Spirit of Scotland Show
Whether you are alone or with a group of friends, whether you wish to dine or just want some good fun, you will feel thoroughly at home at The Spirit of Scotland Show, a traditional Show and dinner event. Located in the heart of Edinburgh City Center (New Town), guests are welcomed by our traditional piper in full Highland Dress. The evening comprises of a four course choice menu with Haggis Tasting and also includes one drink per person.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Spirit of Scotland Show
What's excluded :
- Spirit of Scotland Show involves a rip roaring evening of traditional Scottish song and dance accompanied by a great selection of quality Scottish food to delight your pallet. Our resident band and traditional Scottish Dancers provide breathtaking performances for their audience and never fail to entertain.
We propose to put on a very strong show. As a former tour guide/ driver I am very much aware of my competition in Edinburgh and I feel that with the grouping I have put together in Edinburgh I can surpass my competitors. In entertainers my Master piper is Andy Coulter, he is one of the most accomplished pipers in Scotland today and one of the favored Pipers for all Royal events. He learned his trade while serving in the first battalion of the Royal Irish Guards and participates in the Trooping of the color and Beating retreat at horse guards. He has been a regular visitor to Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle. He has played personally for her Majesty the Queen, and members of the royal household and various state functions.Philip Henderson on vocal and guitar and fiddle player is called Jani although born in Yugoslavia he has lived all his life in Scotland and is very much known and accomplished in Scottish music circles. Our Box player originated in Dublin and resides in Edinburgh. We also have a Banjo and mandolin player. We intend to feature baby grand piano and female vocalist Sally. Our dance choreographer Lynsey will be in charge of 4-6 dancers who will participate in our show nightly. Our cast will consist of 14 including sound and lighting.
Departure Point :The Jam House, 5 Queen St, Edinburgh EH2 1JE, UK
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.