Spiritual Walk In Delhi - A Guided Experience
Delhi is famous for lots of things and it is the ideal city when it comes to photography because there are places that showcase the great artistic work whether its architecture or any other art form.
With this spiritual tour, you will get to know about this different phase of Delhi where you will be visiting one of the most beautiful temples of Delhi which is Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham. From the beauty of its domes to the intricate sculptures, carvings, and murals that depict a story. You will also witness the grand aarti and then the mesmerizing Musical Fountain Show with multimedia effects that will enliven a tale from the Kena Upanishad.
Timings: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Starting Point: Akshardham Metro Station Gate no. 1
Ending Point: Akshardham Metro Station Gate no. 1
-Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
-A maximum of 5 people is required to book this tour.
-The tour cannot be booked on Monday.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide Service
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Akshardham Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akshardham Temple, Block B, Pandav Nagar, Delhi, 110092, India
Akshardham Temple or Swaminarayan Akshardham is combination of both spirituality and beauty. You will experience the peaceful vibes and will be amused by its beauty at the same time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Akshardham Metro Station, Pandav Nagar, Delhi, 110092, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.