Splantzia & Kum Kapi Tour
An unexplored part of Chania's Old city, is Splantzia. A beautiful area filled with historical monuments mostly from the Turkish period. You will love the graphical narrow alleys far away from the crowed streets of the harbour. Furthermore, passing the exterior of the venetian walls, you will enjoy the sandy beach of Kum Kapi area, filled with cafe-bars.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Bottled water
- Tour Leader
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Church of Agios Nikolaos, 1821 Square, Chania Town, Crete Greece
In the center of Splantzia square is the Church of Agios Nikolaos.
A round in the narrow alleys of Splantzia district along with historical information provided through the audio guide system.
Pass By: Μιναρές Αχμέτ Αγά, Chatzimichali Ntaliani 32, Chania 731 32, Greece
One of the two remaining Minarets in Splantzia- Chania Old City, from the Turkish period
Pass By: Venetian Neoria, Venetian Port of Chania, Chania Town, Crete Greece
Neoria is a complex of 17 Shipyards constructed in the early 16th century for the repair and maintenance of ships of the time.
Pass By: Chania Harbor View, Chania 731 32, Greece
View of the eastern part of the Venetian harbor.
Pass By: The Well of the Turk, Sarpaki 1, Chania 731 00, Greece
located in Splantzia area. The well can still be seen in the house.Now a greek tavern
Departure Point :Episkopou Chrisanthou 25, Chania 731 33, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Proceed to the office 15-20min prior your tour starting time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- It is mandatory for the staff/guests to wear a mask within the office and during practice time (bring your own mask) -3 MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE Routine disinfection measures in place for all equipment and premises.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.