Splendid way to Kazbegi (Stepantsminda)
It's a splendid route to breath a fresh air, enjoy beautiful panoramas, mountains , get introduced to Georgia's history, architecture and to see some remains of wall paintings.
And also it is us who make this tour unique with our own style of service.
We are honest and enthusiasts!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from a hotel or a meeting point in Tbilisi
- English speaking guide during a day
- Trasportation to above mentioned sightseeings
- Hiking from Stepantsminda to Gergeti Trinity Church and back
- One bottled (0,5 l) water per person
What's excluded :
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Alcohol beverages
- Health care
- Flight fee
- Airport/hotel transfer
- 4X4 jeep to Gergeti Trinity Church (extra charge=25-30 USD per car with 7 seats in it)
- Any other touristic service.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
On the way to North stop for a while and take memorable photos here in Jinvali. Then drive to Ananuri complex
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Visit Ananuri complex and see various buildings s from different times. See remains of frescos richly decorated facads if the main church.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
On the way to North, stop for a while and take unforgettable photos here as there is a beautiful panorama.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
Walk (climb) up on the hill to see Gergeti Trinity Church (XIV century) with beautiful view of famous mountain Kazbegi (5054 m above sea level ) ,other mountains and the town Stepantsminda. Note: one way of walking takes around 1,5 hours).
Then have some snacks on your own or drive back to Tbilisi to your accommodation.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tbilisi Marriott Hotel, 13 Shota Rustaveli Ave, T'bilisi 0108, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel or meeting point in Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Last sightseeng(Gveleti) requires walking of 1 kilometer approximately , those people who's physical strength is not on avarege level are required to wait in a car.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.