Split from Dubrovnik Private Tour
If you book this private tour to Split we take you to one of the most beautiful cities on the Adriatic coast. Split is a city full of life that offers something for everyone. A city on the coast that has the most beautiful promenade by the sea in the whole Adriatic.Split is simply a city rich in architecture, culture and landmarks, but the biggest attraction is Diocletian's Palace, more than 1700 years old. Diocletian's Palace is a shining example of original Roman architecture and it is full of sights. St Duje Cathedral, Golden Gate, Silver Gate, Iron Gate, Brass Gate, Jupiter Temple, Peristyle, Sphinx are just a few of the many.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off from your hotel
- English speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elafiti Islands, north-west of Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik Croatia
Enjoy in the ride trough Adriatic coast and admire view on the Elaphite Islands. The Elafiti are a group of islands located west of Dubrovnik. With its beautiful landscapes and the sandy beaches attract many tourists.
Stop At: Neum, Neum, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Stop in Neum for coffee break, the only seaside town of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Split is the main cultural and economic centre of Dalmatia and the second largest city in Croatia. The core of the old town is the famous Diocletian’s Palace constructed by Roman Emperor Diocletian 1700 years ago. Today it is one of the best-preserved examples of late ancient architecture. Many remains from the Roman period, as well as from other periods of the past, can be seen in Split.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel or private accommodation.If your accommodation can not be reached by vehicle, please contact your local supplier to arrange pickup location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.