Split Game of Thrones tour
For lovers of the blockbuster TV series we offer a specialist Game of Thrones Split tour of all the significant Game of Thrones film locations around Split, starting with the quarry and watermill at Žrnovnica, site of Daario’s legendary battle and Missandei’s bathing scene. We finish our tour at the UNESCO listed Diocletian’s palace in Split, setting of some of Daenerys Targaryen’s more memorable scenes.
ENTRANCE FEES OF HRK100/EUR15.00 PER PERSON ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE PRICE OF THIS TOUR AND WLL BE COLLECTED PRIOR TO TOUR COMMENCEMENT.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Klis Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Antoničin mlin
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo di Diocleziano
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up
- Bottled water - Please bring drinks and snacks with you if needed
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klis Fortress, 57 Megdan, Klis, Split 21231 Croatia
This tour includes spectacular and unmistakable fortress at Klis where so much Game of Thrones filming took place. In season four, Daenerys overthrows the Meereen, the largest of the three great Slaver Cities, in this spectacular location 20 minutes north of Split.
With panoramic views across the valley and Split city beneath, this imposing fort has protected the seat of many a Croatian King. Today, it’s a tranquil but spectacular place. You can climb to the top of the fortress to see where Khalisi answered ‘injustice with justice’ by nailing the city’s former rulers to crosses for hundreds to see – not for the faint hearted!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Antoničin mlin, 21251, Žrnovnica, Croatia
This tour starts with the watermill at Žrnovnica, site of Daario’s legendary battle and Missandei’s bathing scene.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kastel Gomilica, Primorska ulica 1, Split 21213 Croatia
We’ll also visit Kaštel Gomilica which was the setting of the free city of Braavos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palazzo di Diocleziano, Dioklecijanova Ul. 1, Split 21000 Croatia
Finally, we finish our tour at the UNESCO listed Diocletian’s palace in Split, setting of some of Daenerys Targaryen’s more memorable scenes.
The 1700-year-old Diocletian’s Palace in Split was constructed by Emperor Diocletian in the 3rd century and remains the city’s most famous site. It’s here that we see Daenerys in her throne room, where she trained her dragons and where the ‘kill the masters’ scene in season four takes place, when dozens of slaves sit around a fire discussing whether they should fight for her or not.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ul. Čulića dvori 6, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.