Split old city walking tour with local tour guide
Visiting Diocletian palace is a bucket list item while you’re visiting Split. This famous part of the old town is not only considered heart of the city but it boasts some pretty epic sights. Better yet, leave your guidebook at home and explore the 1700-year-old palace with a local guide. Delve into the rich history and top attractions of Split on a 75-min information-packed walking tour and admire the best-preserved palace of the former Roman Emperor Diocletian.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace, Dioklecijanova Ulica, Split 21000 Croatia
Explore Diocletian palace with local tour guide.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Gregory of Nin, Ul. kralja Tomislava 12, 21000, Splitska, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We please you to take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require (face mask) . Please adopt hygiene practises and follow all health instruction from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.