Split: PRIVATE Full-Day Sail Yacht Cruise - Per group (up to 10)!!!
GREAT FOR PRIVATE GROUPS! YOU GET WHOLE SAIL YACHT FOR YOU ONLY BY PAYING ONE FIXED COST ONLY!
SPEND THE DAY CRUISING ON THE SEA: Combine a relaxing time on the sailing yacht, and still have time to go out after sunset.
The yacht is 45ft (14 meters) large and holds up to ten people most, providing an intimate way to see the Split area accessible with the boat only, which is perfect for couples or small family or friend groups. You take on board what you most like from food and drink: a bottle of wine or Champagne, light snacks, or buy local Dalmatian cheese, prosciutto, olives or similar. I will show you the best bays and crystal clear sea locations! Perfect for couples or friends — enjoy on a well-appointed sailing yacht.
THE BOAT IS JUST YOURS FOR ONE DAY, AND OTHER PEOPLE CAN NOT BE ADDED BECAUSE IT IS A PRIVATE EXCURSION.
Skipper, Fuel, Taxes are all included!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milna,Brač, blataška riva 5, 21405, Milna, Croatia
09:30 Departure from Split
09:30 – 11:30 Cruising from Split to Milna (island Brac)
11:30 – 13:30 Free time for swimming, sunbathing, lunch (restaurant or you make the meal on the sailboat) and looking around in Milna, native Dalmatian place accessible with the boat only
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Livka bay, Gornje Selo, 21432, Nečujam, Croatia
13:30 – 14:30 Cruising from Brac to Solta island
14:30 – 15:30 Free time for swimming in Livka bay on Solta (optional) 16:00 Departure to Split
18:00 Arrival to Split
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Obala kneza Branimira 7, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.