Split Rock Climbing Tour
Spend a relaxing day at the Marjan Park and have a unique experience of climbing around historical sites dated back to the 15th century with the professional and licensed guides. Climb to the top and enjoy the beautiful view of surrounding islands. The tour is suited for all levels of previous experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All climbing equipment
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Photos from the tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
With over 400 bolted rock climbing routes in Split area climbers of all age and experience can take part in rock climbing adventure created for everyone who wants to have thrill of climbing rocks.
Marjan Hill is situated at the peninsula in the middle of Split with the beautiful limestone cliffs and more than 80 routes on the climbing area with the stunning view of the surrounding islands. Special touch to the tour is the opportunity to climb around churches and hermit settlements dated back to the 15th century.
The beginners climbers will be watched by licensed and experienced guides to gain first hand knowledge of the climbing techniques. They will get the climbing gear and be safe on every step while climbing. The route are between 10 and 25 m height with the difficulty level from 4c to 7a. More experienced climbers will get the chance to improve there level of climbing and create great memories while climbing among beautiful green of Marjan forest.
• Marjan Park, Split 21000 Croatia
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately - sport shoes for the approach to the rock
- Bring water and a snack
- This tour is dependent on the weather conditions; In the case that the tour needs to be cancelled, you will be offered the alternative date or full refund for the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do small group outdoor tours where all travelers can keep a required social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.