Split Sea Kayaking & Snorkeling Tour
Have fun exploring Split and Marjan park from the sea and combine kayaking with snorkeling, swimming and cliff jumping. Take a swim in crystal clear Adriatic sea and enjoy the view of surrounding islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Photos from the tour
- Double sit on top kayaks, life jacket, paddle, snorkeling gear and watertight barrel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Create unforgettable memories during your time in Split and combine breathtaking views of the Kozjak and Mosor mountain range whilst paddling around Marjan Forest Park by kayak.
Paddle under the supervision of your guides to find small beaches and hidden historical treasures dating back as far as the 13th century. Explore the south side of Marjan hill and venture over to the stone pyramids that emerge from the sea. Take a break and snorkel with the magnificent marine life.
Get the chance to jump off cliffs whilst your guides take videos and photos that you can keep as a unique souvenir. End back near the Poljud stadium (Stadion Poljud), famous as the home ground of the Hajduk Split football club.
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems and non swimmers
- Please bring: a towel, bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, spare clothes, wet shoes, sunscreen, refreshing drink (min.1,5l ), snack and underwater camera
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 8
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do small group outdoor tours where all travelers can keep a required social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.