Split Sunset Sea Kayaking Tour
End your day in the best possible way with the combination of swimming, snorkeling, cliff jumping and amazing views of the sun setting behind the mountain while we paddle around Marjan Park peninsula.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Double sit on top kayaks,paddle, life jacket & watertight barrel for your belongings
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Photos from the tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Listen to a safety briefing and get some basic paddling instructions before launching into the Adriatic Sea for the best summer activity in Split.
Paddle around the Marjan Park peninsula in a small group and get amazing views of Kaštela Bay and the surrounding mountains. Hear lots of fun local facts about Split and Dalmatia. Arrive at a lovely location where you can jump off cliffs and snorkel in the crystal clear water. Take souvenir photos of the surroundings or use the underwater camera supplied by your guide to capture the amazing marine life.
Listen to music as you paddle back to the starting point whilst the sun sets behind the mountains. Get breathtaking views and leave with everlasting memories.
• Marjan Park, Split 21000 Croatia
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems and non swimmers
- Please bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes to change after the tour, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), long sleeve (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you don’t) shirt, quick drying sports shoes.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour is not suited for the children under the age of 8
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do small group outdoor tours where all travelers can keep a required social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.